Makes The Difference
A charitable investment in YouthFriends is an investment in possibility.
How Your Gift Can Help
General support helps YouthFriends reach tens of thousands of local students each year, providing them with opportunities that lead to better grades, increased ability to deal with peers and adults, greater rates of high school graduation and higher aspirations for the future. This support is critical to expanding training and resources for mentors, assisting with volunteer screening costs and ultimately ensuring that mentors are placed where they are needed.
A gift to YouthFriends endowment will help ensure the long-term success of YouthFriends programming. Because endowment gifts generate earnings each year, they play a critical role in YouthFriends long-term financial stability.
Ways to Give
- Give a one-time donation or make a monthly pledge online or by mail.
- Make a tribute gift in honor or in memory of someone or to commemorate a special occasion. Just provide us their names and addresses and we’ll let them know you’ve honored them through a charitable gift.
- Make a gift of appreciated stock, bonds or mutual funds. Please contact Laura Norris, for information on how to make a transfer.
- Explore planned giving opportunities. A planned gift refers to charitable giving that is planned ahead of time. These gifts can be advantageous to the giver by providing significant tax benefits and/or income for life and, at the same time, providing a gift for YouthFriends.
- Sponsor or attend a special event.
- Double your impact. Many companies will match their employees' charitable contributions. Please check if your company will match your contribution to YouthFriends.
For further information on any giving option, please contact 816.842.7082.
Our Commitment to You
As an expression of our commitment to you, our supporters, on how YouthFriends uses your donations in the most effective and cost-efficient manner, while adhering to stringent fundraising ethics, we offer the following documentation:
YouthFriends is an United Way agency.